Thursday, August 6, 2009

21

I am in the process of discovering how Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans works - apparently there are challenges that everyone goes through together, along with weekly weight ins (!) that people post (!!) where other people can see their weight (!!!!!!). That might take some getting used to. But the most recent challenge involves incorprating a new, healthy habbit into your lifestyle.

Apparently it takes 21 days for a new habit to kick in. 21 days also marks the day I move back to school and into my apartment. 21 more days left of summer. One thing that I always have a hard time getting into my daily routine is taking vitamins. I take them sportadically, which I'm sure does not benefit me greatly. So my personal goal - start taking vitamins! I have them at home...its just a matter of taking 20 seconds out of my morning to pop them in my mouth. How hard can that be? I guess I will find out.

4 comments:

  1. Sent them out someplace where you will see them right away in the morning!

    So glad you joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Sisterhood! We're so glad to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WELCOME to the Sisterhood! LOVE LOVE LOVE your URL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome to the sisterhood! :) sorry i'm a little late. if you want to post your progress without your weight, that's fine too. some people just leave out some of the numbers like 1_8 or whatever. or else just say that you're up or down your numbers. that's what i did at first, but now that i'm more comfortable (and realize that there is no judgment among the sisters no matter which direction you fall) i was more comfy putting it all out there.

    ReplyDelete